There are many ways to give to Glenview. The goal for the 2019-20 school year is to raise $280,000, which is no small feat!
To accomplish this feat, the fundraising committee plans two main fundraisers a year: the Griffin Fund campaign in the fall and the Readathon in the winter (now in its 22nd year). You can also give right now. All donations are tax-deductible (TAX ID 94-6172195). Additionally, we have smaller fundraising opportunities through hosted parties, Amazon Smile, and Escrip.
The Fundraising Committee is small group of volunteers who raises the bulk of the funds for the PTA. Here's some examples of work our committee does:
- Writing to donors, flyers, e-mail communication
- Editing our outgoing communication
- Marketing/advertising each fundraising event
- Campaign/event planning/decorating
- Contacting local businesses
- Outreach with the school community, etc.