We have rescheduled our Information Night for 12/17.
Thank you for your patience! It took some time to find a date that worked for all of our teachers, our principal, the childcare providers, and our volunteers.
You will need to RSVP for this even if you had signed up previously. We look forward to seeing you.
Monday, December 17, 6-7:30pm
Glenview at Santa Fe
915 54th Street (at Market Street)
Here is more info:
Glenview Elementary in Oakland is hosting an Information Night for families of prospective kindergarteners and transitional kindergarteners at Glenview’s temporary Santa Fe location.
- Pizza will be served and childcare is available for ages 2 and up (no diapers).
- Meet the dedicated kindergarten and TK teachers and the principal.
- Learn about our curriculum and enrichment programs.
- Visit a kinder or TK classroom in our temporary home at the Santa Fe campus.
- Hear about the plans for our brand new school building.
Please RSVP at https://rescheduled-glenview-elementary-information-night.eventbrite.com.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.