Students at Glenview Elementary are excited about their new state-of-the-art facility at 4215 La Cresta Avenue in the Glenview neighborhood, finished in 2020. The project was funded by Measure J, Measure B, and Fund 25. The stunning new campus includes the following:
- Retention of iconic art deco facade and cascading stairs at the corner of La Cresta and Hampel
- Newly constructed 21st-century learning facilities and multipurpose room
- ADA compliance to allow equal access to the resources at Glenview Elementary for all members of the community
- Seismically sound buildings to ensure the safety of children and staff
- Modern and efficient plumbing, electric HVAC, and WiFi systems
- And much more!
"We Are Standing on Ohlone Land" Mosaic
In 2021 artist Debbie Koppman created a beautiful mosaic mural on the traffic barrier in front of school at the corner of La Cresta Avenue and Hampel Street. Thank you, Debbie!